Tuesday, July 8, 2014

PORTSMOUTH FLEA AND FARMERS MARKET

This past weekend I went to Portsmouth for the flea market held on the first Saturday of every month. It was the first time I had been in a while. There's a good mix of stuff there - a lot of people know they have valuable stuff and definitely mark things up. But a lot of people are really there to just get rid of things and make money. I've gotten some pretty good deals the handful of times I've gone.

I also stopped by the farmers market. It was really nice. The only think I got though was some handmade vanilla mint rose lip balm. Going to farmers markets makes me really excited for Douglas to get home so I can cook for him again. I really miss that. Has anyone been going to farmers markets so far this summer? There's a bigger one in Virginia Beach I want to get out to soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...